|Company Name||Nippon Tokushukan MFG.Co.,Ltd.|
|Business Area||Production＆sales for metal tubes
Business related to the previous clause
|Capital||100 million JPY|
|Foundation||October 22, 1952|
|Total site area||34,473㎡|
|Total building area||13,848㎡|
|Business items||Micro capillary tube ,Capillary pipe, Special shaped pipe, Special processed pipe|
|Materials||Copper, Brass, Phosphor Bronze, Beryllium copper Gold-clad, Nickel, Noble metals, Titanium, Stainless, Cupronickel, Copper-Silver alloy, Nickel Silver, Permalloy, Tungsten, Others|
|For Applications||Contact Probe, EDM Electrode tube , optical communication device, micro heat pipe, Ear thermometer, Coaxial cable, Communication device, Fire alarm, Room air-conditioner, Industrial air-conditioner, Thermostat, Refrigerator, Freezing machine compressor, Oil heater, Gas equipment, Solderless connector, Automobile, Oil cooler, Dehumidifier, Showcase, Expansion valve, freezer, other instruments& pipework|
|Manufacturing equipment||Pipe-drawing machine, Multifunctional pipe-straightening machine, Pipe tidily-winding machine, Pipe cutting-chamfering machine, Vacuum annealing furnace, Ultrasonic precisely cleaning-pipe edge processing machine, Surface roughness meter, Micro hardness tester, Scanning electron microscope|
- Uemura Masao founded Nippon Tokushukan Seisakusho in Matsubara city, Osaka and started to manufacture non-iron metal pipes.
- Completed long copper capillary tubes for fire alarms for the first time in Japan
- Succeeded in developing copper capillary tubes for refrigerators and later for Air conditioners.
The copper capillary tubes became our main products.
- Established Tokyo sales office (Chuo Ward)
- Started manufacturing stainless tubes for disposable injection needles, becoming widespread all over the world. Had about 50% of market share at the peak.
- Built a new factory in Tondabayashi city, Osaka and installed some cutting-edge equipment with high productivity like drawing machine on the expansion of business.
- Built second and third factory in Tondabayashi city, Osaka.
- Relocated the headquarters to Tondabayashi city, Osaka.
- Started developing super-micro capillary tubes and manufacturing for electrode tube or Contact probe.
- Isao Uemura became President of the company.
- Achieved the development of the smallest tube of ODΦ0.08mm in the world
- Renovated the third factory for production enhancement to super-micro capillary tubes.
- 50th Anniversary
- Attended an overseas (Chinese) exhibition for the first time and began in earnest breaking into the global market.
Attained development of the super-micro capillary tube of ODΦ0.108mm for Contact probe
- Accomplished development of the smallest stainless tube of ODΦ 0.05mm in the world
- Started mass production of thin wall tubes for heat pipe of smartphone.
- Toshihiro Uemura became the president of the company